Supreme X-Stream™ Non-clogging Pneumatic Conveying System:
Available in hard anodized aluminum
The X-stream™ Supreme Pneumatic Conveying System (XSPC) has virtually no moving parts, conveys material at high rates and over long distances. Intrinsic straight through design prevents clogging. It utilizes compressed air for a powerful, efficient venturi action along its length in a compact design for high capacity conveying over large distances.
The X-stream™ Supreme Pneumatic Conveying System (XSPC) is available in hard anodized aluminum. Simply clamp a standard hose size to each end of XSPC to create this high energy conveying system. No moving parts for maintenance free operation with capacity and flow controlled with a pressure regulator.
Air Conveyors X-Stream™ Supreme Pneumatic Conveying System Features:
- Made of a hard anodized aluminum body with no moving parts.. Special materials and design modifications available on request.
- Standard sizes to fit standard hose diameter for easy clamping. Inside diameters of 1" (25 mm), 1-1/4" (32mm), 1-1/2" (38mm), 2" (50mm), Special sizes can be manufactured if required.
- Utilizing a pressure regulator will control the flow material.
- Instant ON/OFF with no moving parts, no electricity or explosion hazard
Air Conveyors -X-Stream™ Supreme Pneumatic Conveying System Benefits:
- Longer life in difficult environments than competitive models.
- Ease of use.
- Simple and easy control of material flow.
- Maintenance free operation
X-Stream™ Supreme Pneumatic Conveying Systems (XSPC) are available in hard anodized aluminium.
Special materials can be utilized for unique applications and special units designed for specific applications.
Model Number Inside Diameter
Air Consumption at 80 PSIG Vacuum -
NPT Adaptors Available Upon Request
** Stainless Steel IS 303/304 Stainless Steel UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED
The X-Stream™ Supreme Pneumatic Conveying System (XSPC) - Compressed air enters at point (A) into an annular chamber and is injected into the throat of the unit from the inside wall of the unit through directed nozzles (B). The inside is a straight through design to prevent any clogging of conveyed material. These jets of compressed air create a vacuum at the inlet (C) which draws in material and accelerates it through the unit and out at (D) conveying the material over a great vertical or horizontal distance.