High Voltage Power Supply, Multistat Power Supply, EN 92 EX Power Supply, S Line Power Supply
The Multistat power pack in combination with HAUG ionizing units is intended for the removal of electrostatic charges. The mains voltage is transformed by the Multistat to an output voltage of 7–8 kV~ for the operation of HAUG ionizing units.
Special features and advantages:
- Self-balancing high-voltage; no adjustment or settings on the Multistat are required
- Indication of the output high-voltage by means of an analogue indicating instrument
- Fault indication in case of insufficient output voltage by means of an optical signal (light-emittting diode - LED) and a floating change-over contact
- Fault indication in case of insufficient mains voltage by means of a floating change-over contact
- The floating change-over contact allow both status check and an error check to be performed
- The Multistat allows the integration of the fault signals into a quality assurance system
- The high-voltage plug-and-socket connector system X-2000 ensures a secure connection. The assembly of the connector is straightforward and does not require any tools
- Four high-voltage terminals allow up to four HAUG ionization units to be connected
For an ionization system to work efficiently, a voltage of at least 4,2 kV~ (Corona inception voltage) is required.
By monitoring the electronic control of the output voltage, the high-voltage is continuously monitored; any drop below the corona inception voltage is signaled as malfunction. This fault signal may be linked with e.g. the machine control system or the production monitoring system using the socket connection integrrated into the housing and a signaling cable.
The Multistat can be used to supply all HAUG ionizing units which are equipped with the coaxial plug-and-socket connection system X-2000, such as:
- Ionizing bars
- Ring electrodes
- Ring ionizers
- Air gates
Description 110V 80111 Two outlet (Can connect two static bars) 220V 80112 Two outlet (Can connect two static bars) 110V 80121 Four outlet (Can connect four static bars) 220V 80122 Four outlet (Can connect four static bars) 110V 80221 Four outlet (Can connect four static bars, plus monitors performance. Can be connected into a system alarm or indicating light.) 220V 80222 Four outlet (Can connect four static bars plus monitors performance. Can be connected into a system alarm or indicating light.)